Chami writes for the world’s leading publications and media outlets. She contributes as a freelance writer, columnist, regional editor, contributing editor, editor-at-large, correspondent, and wellness travel expert for various media clients including CNN Travel, Conde Nast Traveller, Destination MO by Conde Nast, Travel+Leisure, DestinAsian, Town & Country, Her World Singapore, SpaFinder USA, AsiaSpa Hong Kong, Home & Décor Singapore, The Bangkok Post, The Nation Thailand, The Business Times Singapore, and many inflight magazines, international newspapers, and more.
Assign Chami to write articles on the latest feature stories, trends, Top Lists, Best Lists, hotspots, and insider tips at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONDE NAST TRAVELLER UK
CONDE NAST TRAVELLER UK
DESTINATION MO BY CONDE NAST
TRAVEL + LEISURE
TOWN & COUNTRY
HER WORLD SINGAPORE
THE NATION THAILAND
THE BANGKOK POST
HOME & DECOR SINGAPORE
Founder + Publisher + Writer – BAREFOOT LUXE
Google search “best Asian luxury travel blogs”, “best luxury wellness blogs”, “best luxury travel wellness”, “Thailand luxury travel blogs” and Barefoot Luxe is at the top of the list.
Why do people love Barefoot Luxe?
Barefoot Luxe offers ideas, inspiration and stories about real luxury travel experiences, places, and events, with a holistic wellness and wellbeing approach.
Barefoot Luxe features original content, from a unique insider’s view on the best gems of luxury leisure and wellness travel around Asia, written by a professional journalist / author.
Most Asian travel blogs focus on backpacker and budget travel, not luxury. Search for Asian luxury travel blogs and most are travel agency sites promoting / selling their own products. Search for wellness travel, and likewise you’ll get travel agencies promoting their own agendas.
Barefoot Luxe delivers a curated collection of secret places, special experiences, unique hotels, best Asian spas, top wellness retreats and health resorts, hand-picked Best Lists and Top Lists of delightful things to eat, see, do, that makes readers dream of their next trip to Asia.
Who reads Barefoot Luxe?
Audience Reach – global reach of over 129,000 views from 197 countries on 6 continents.
Top reader countries – The top readership audiences come from:
- Australia (Sydney & Melbourne)
- Southeast Asia ( Singapore / Thailand / Hong Kong)
- United Arab Emirates
Audience Demographics – Barefoot Luxe readers are:
- sophisticated travellers
- aged mostly between 30- 50, with the core group between 35-45
- mostly female
- have a high level of taste and style
- consumers of high quality fashion, food, leisure and culture
- care about health & wellness
- interested in personal & spiritual growth
- eco-conscious and environmentally aware
- seek sustainable lifestyle experiences
- actively seek new places and uncommon experiences in their travels
Want to be featured in Barefoot Luxe and reach this target audience?
- SPONSOR a Post – an article featuring your product, business, destination or brand.
- PROMOTE an Event – Barefoot Luxe currently partners with the exclusive New York Times Luxury Travel Conference to promote this international event.
- ADVERTISE on my Homepage – the New York Times Luxury Travel Conference recently booked a top position ad on my homepage for 3 months.
- LINKS to your Site – paid links to your website
Connect to me and start a conversation at email@example.com
Chami has written over 10 coffee table books on luxury travel, Asian spas & holistic wellness, interior design and style.
Her books have been sold in 6 languages worldwide, and are available at leading bookstores, airport bookstores, and leading online book dealers.
Books by Chami Jotisalikorn :
- Thailand Chic (luxury travel guide) (Editions Didier Millet) 2005 & 2008
- Thailand’s Luxury Spas (Periplus Publishing / Tuttle USA) 2006
- Contemporary Asian Pools & Gardens (Periplus / / Tuttle USA) 2005
- Contemporary Dining Rooms (Periplus / Tuttle USA) 2004
- Contemporary Asian Living Rooms (Periplus / Tuttle USA) 2004
- Contemporary Asian Bedrooms (Periplus / Tuttle USA) 2004
- Contemporary Asian Bathrooms (Periplus / Tuttle USA) 2004
- The Thai Spa Book (Periplus / Tuttle USA) 2002
- Classic Thai Design, Interiors, Architecture (Periplus / Tuttle USA) 2002
For many of these books, Chami’s role as author involved much more than writing and research – it encompassed the full spectrum of project management that went into creating the beautiful photos for these books.
She managed and produced the photo shoots (which involved travel to different locations with the team of photographer and models, fashion stylist, organizing the travel, hiring models, sourcing and managing the locations, liaising with location hosts, sourcing props, etc.).
For the interior design books, she also styled the photos. These books feature many locations in top luxury hotels, resorts, spas and private homes around Thailand and Southeast Asia.
View and buy Chami’s books on Amazon here.
How can I help you?
- Freelance articles & writing assignments
- Brand communications
- Brand content strategy
- Branded content creation
- Marketing copywriting
- Communications consulting
- Editorial consulting
- Book projects
For enquiries, just reach out and get in touch!
Address: Bangkok, Thailand