Chami has written over 10 coffee table books on luxury travel, Asian spas & holistic wellness, interior design and style.
Her books have been sold in 6 languages worldwide, and are available at leading bookstores, airport bookstores, and leading online book dealers.
Books by Chami Jotisalikorn :
- Thailand Chic (luxury travel guide) (Editions Didier Millet) 2005 & 2008
- Thailand’s Luxury Spas (Periplus Publishing / Tuttle USA) 2006
- Contemporary Asian Pools & Gardens (Periplus / / Tuttle USA) 2005
- Contemporary Dining Rooms (Periplus / Tuttle USA) 2004
- Contemporary Asian Living Rooms (Periplus / Tuttle USA) 2004
- Contemporary Asian Bedrooms (Periplus / Tuttle USA) 2004
- Contemporary Asian Bathrooms (Periplus / Tuttle USA) 2004
- The Thai Spa Book (Periplus / Tuttle USA) 2002
- Classic Thai Design, Interiors, Architecture (Periplus / Tuttle USA) 2002
For many of these books, Chami’s role as author involved much more than writing and research – it encompassed the full spectrum of project management that went into creating the beautiful photos for these books.
She managed and produced the photo shoots (which involved travel to different locations with the team of photographer and models, fashion stylist, organizing the travel, hiring models, sourcing and managing the locations, liaising with location hosts, sourcing props, etc.).
For the interior design books, she also styled the photos. These books feature many locations in top luxury hotels, resorts, spas and private homes around Thailand and Southeast Asia.
View and buy Chami’s books on Amazon here.